- Reviews (0)
Bead Making Course3.50 out of 5
Perfume Making Course0 out of 5R1,249.00
What is covered in the Perfume Making Course?
1. History of Perfume
2. Learn the different fragrance type
3. Learn the requirements for making perfume
4. How to prepare for making your fragrances
5. Difference between a good fragrances and a bad fragrance
6. Practical: Making your first perfume.
7. How to market your fragrances
8. Legal requirements for running your perfume business
Your perfume start up kit consists of:
• Information on how to register your perfume business, how to choose the name of your business and information on where to find perfume packaging.
• The perfume manufacturing manual with all the information to source all the raw material that you will need in the perfume manufacturing process. Information on where to purchase the bottles and what to do about labelling is also included.
• You will receive the perfume formulation manual that includes information about the different strengths of the formulations that perfumes are made with so that you will be able to make top of the range perfumes that will suit everyone’s taste and budget.
• You will receive a manual on disc that includes all the information on where to source and purchase everything you need to make the perfume.
• You will be taught how to combine and blend the different perfumes.
• You will be able to sell this perfume immediately or use it as test bottles so that people can test the smell of the perfume before buying it.
• You will be taught how to market your perfume business and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
After attending the perfume course you will need to purchase:
• Perfume blend concentrate: This means that the concentrated perfume has already been extracted and manufactured for your convenience.
• You will need Perfume dispensing bottles. (Cost according to the type of bottles that you will use).
• Concentrated perfume blends. (Cost according to the type of blends you will use).
• All of the above is possible due to the science of manufacturing perfume concentrates.
You will receive a manufacturing manual as well as a marketing manual that will provide you with the contact details on where to purchase the concentrated perfume, the MBR, the dispensing bottles and the crimping machines if you will be using it.
• Please note that there are bottles on the market for screw on bottles. This means you do not need a crimping machine. Please note that the perfume concentrate cannot be used in its pure form. Because of the concentration of the perfume blends, a little goes a long way.
• Why sell someone else’s perfume if you can manufacture and sell it yourself? Be the CEO of your own perfume business
Cream Making Course0 out of 5R1,249.00
SOME OF THE FORMULATIONS YOU WILL LEARN
Moisturizers, Creams, Lotions, Butters
- Bilberry Skin Brightening Moisturizer
- Wild Orchid and Rose Moisturizer with Flower and Gem Essences
- Renewing and Firming Peptide Moisturizer
- Calendula Calm Skin Moisturizer
- Base Moisturizer*
- Organic Camellia Facial Cream (preserved with alcohol)
- Moisturizing Camu Camu Cream
- Regenerating and Firm Skin Cream with MSM
- Age-Defying Rejuvenating Face Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
- Men’s Cream with Perilla Plant Stem-Cell
- Base Cream*
- Chamomile and Eyebright Eye Cream
- Revitalizing Eye Cream
- Pink Lotus and Coconut Butter Cream
- Shea Butter Lotion
- Moisturizing Mango and Bamboo Body Lotion
- Base Body Lotion*
- Base Body Butter*
- Apricot Whip Body Butter
Soap Making Course0 out of 5R1,249.00
Soap and detergents Soap and detergent training. Save on soap costs. These days it can be quite costly to keep the home or business stocked with all the right detergents and cleaning chemicals. Germs are everywhere! Germs and dust lurk in the home where the eye cannot see them and because germs cannot be seen, it is difficult to eradicate them. Fact is, it takes money and the right formulations to get rid of germs and dust and that is why a soap and detergents business is lucrative. Everyone needs cleaning products and this market is ever growing. Just imagine, there are ± 50 million people in south Africa and the population are increasing every day.
Shoe Making Course4.00 out of 5